In 2011, Engineering News-Record ranked CH2M HILL the #2 construction management-for-fee firm for the fourth straight year.
In parallel with our program management expertise, CH2M HILL has a long history of managing the construction of projects to scope, quality, schedule, and cost.
CH2M HILL has the staffing capability to mobilize experienced construction managers, inspectors, and resident engineers anywhere we have a client need. We work in communities small and large around the globe, providing any level of service the Owner needs—from staff augmentation to full construction management.
CH2M HILL’s suite of construction management services includes construction project administration, construction inspection, constructability reviews, project controls and document management, scheduling, cost estimating and cost control, change order management, claims management and resolution, quality assurance, startup and testing, and project close-out.
CH2M HILL's CM Principles
- Offer unmatched experience and resources in delivering projects for owners.
- Maintain a team-oriented delivery approach that supports owner command and control.
- Provide the technical support that enables owner oversight and decision making.
- Commit to facilitating solutions to construction issues as early as possible.
- Instill a project site mentality that safety is a requirement, not an option.
Our full-service capabilities are customized to meet each owner's specific project needs at all phases of the project. We provide individual services or fully integrated delivery teams to successfully meet your objectives.
At the annual Construction Management Association of America national conference in 2009, CH2M HILL was the only firm to win multiple project achievement awards, bringing home three. CH2M HILL has won 11 CMAA awards since 2005 for our program management and construction management services.